Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need an ariel mast i think,the motor still makes all the right noises but the mast is stuck up and if you try and push it down when the ariel motor is going it sounds like nails on a blackboard, is the mast hard to change?, has anyone got one?, cheers,

Simon.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Hi, I need an ariel mast i think,the motor still makes all the right noises but the mast is stuck up and if you try and push it down when the ariel motor is going it sounds like nails on a blackboard, is the mast hard to change?, has anyone got one?, cheers,

Simon.
YooHoo :wave:
I have a spare, I've swapped a couple around and I'm not sure which is which. If you can hang on a couple of days I'll check it out and make sure it works. I can do a 'how to' as well for you.

Mark

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Hi Simon, is there any chance you can check the part number. It is on the wing side of the upper black body of the ariel so you might need a mirror.
I've removed them from J-spec & E-spec's and not sure if there is any difference. Your looking for part number GA2B 66 930 or GA2B 66 930A

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Mark, I would be forever in your debt if you could also do the how to on the mast change over, thanks again,

Simon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts