Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight people, everybody that's near or from ATL (Atlanta for those who don't know) let's get together sometime and have a good time, talk about our cars and maybe get a couple of races going. If it's gonna be during the daytime, It would probly have to be near a mall or somewhere, maybe even a park or some sort. And if it's during the daytime, it would have to be somewhere like Moreland Ave (off I-285 south) or somewhere else that's live and off the chain......... I'm ready to do this, who's up for it?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Sounds good - tried to make the last meet - but my 6 was in the shop!

Gaius

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dunno, I guess maybe that we shouldn't meet up because everytime someone sets up one, not a lot of ppl show up. But that's aight, I'm still going down to Moreland Ave every weekend to have fun, no matter if any of ya'll show up.

But on the positive note, this weekend on Moreland Ave, there was more of our cars down there this weekend than normal. There was a silver gen 2 PGT with an ironing board on the back, a red gen 2 PGT kitted out with black rims, 3 2nd gen MX6's, one red with an exhaust system, and the other 2 were green V6 models, one with the J spec projectors, and 2 626's (one being mine). We all had fun, but the cops were like bugs down there this time. Maybe next time would be slightly better.

I'm still going every weekend so if any of ya'll gonna show, then I guess I'll see ya down there and don't be afraid to say something to me.
This is what my car looks like, so honk if ya see me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts