Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok! We have had 2 meets now! The last meet was great and I was real happy to see everyone show up. Well the southeastern area is more than just FL. So I think we should have a meet in Atlanta Georgia like we discussed before. That way it is more of a central area so other people can come like in kentucky or SC NC Alabama...etc...
I think Feb will be too soon, But what about March?
I know APOC is having a meet sometime soon, I think in march...but most of us are not a part of APOC. If we could get together with them that would be great and I am sure they would not mind. The more the merry'er. Well lets get some suggestions on Dates and who can make it. I plan on at least staying for 2 days, maybe 3. We could have a good 2 or 3 day event, maybe even a dyno day. I dunno, but would like your suggestions. Please post anything that your little heart desires.
Thanks,
Streezz

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well aren't you cute Randy

Well The meet in Atlanta sounds good but when were we talking about FEB - Mabey Near the end
But in March - Thats when IASCA will be going on
And we all need to Meet UP before Going into DAYTONA as a group
Right?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, yeah but IASCA doesn't go on for a whole month. I am really up for any time but it just depends on the majority of the people. So what are ya'll up for? And yes we should all meet in daytona and follow each other.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WELL?????? Nobody wants too? Or do you just want to make it some other time? I am going up there anyways to get my radio. Just wondering....................

·
Registered
148 Posts
I hear ya!

I hear ya Strezzzzzzzzz... I'm in B'ham and Atlanta would be great. sometime in the end of Feb or Beginning of March would be cool for me.... Have the World of wheels happening this Feb 9th here in B'ham.... just one big car show in tyhe civic center... awesome place to find local shops that do great work... and to see the chicks! I'm up for anything as I'm not slaving away on my system for IASCA yet... maybe next year when I have more money for all the crap going in... don't get me wrong, I know what exactly I want to do but just don't have the funds to do it. I have to compete in Pro Class which means more money for the bells and whistles... I need to pay off some of my business bills first. You guys do know I have a car audio and performance shop right? I do it in my past time evening and weekends... I have a regular job playing with DNA and Proteins and stuff like that... Hence Gene/=/Splicer... the /=/ represents DNA... anyway I've written too much here so.... :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well, IMO, I think you guys should meet up with the APOC meet comin up soon. Im pretty sure Im goin to the APOC meet since Im a member and havent been able to attend much up in Atlanta in a while. When are you all comin to Daytona? I'll meet up with you guys anywhere around here. Just let me know some dates or whatnot. Speedweeks started this weekend with the Rolex 24 so things around here are gonna start pickin up.
Lata,
Robert

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WooHoo, I am on days now so it is alot easier for me to meet at night. Well, when and where would you all like to have our next meet? Wanna wait till Atlanta or have one in Daytona or Orlando, What? Lets get some ideas going!
Lata,
Streezz

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is the meet for both generations of 6's? I live in the atlanta area. I would like to know about how many people would meet up for this. Thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes the meet is for both Generations. You would be more than welcome to come, if we can ever get this thing going....so what is going on?

·
Registered
42 Posts
"The Atlanta Southeast Probe Meet, courtesy of us, will be held May 18-20. We will be going to the drag strip, going to a dyno, having our own mini car show, and we will be having a party (of course)."

This is the email I got today from the APOC coordinator(Amy) So all you mx-6 guys take note and come on up for the meet. You guys have already been invited to come up, and you all are already plannin on having a meet in Atlanta. Good opportunity to meet all the southeast area guys/gals.
Lata,
Robert

·
Registered
781 Posts
Wuzz UPPppp

Looks like you guys are doing a good job on getting out the news about our next meet
So on what days do we acually want to venture to GA or elsewhere this month
We now have dates on the meeting in Atlanta in MAY
but what about this month?
I know we are shooting toward the end of the month
but come on now we need exact days and where
Last time i just picked out a day. Its someone Elses turn
and it can't be next Fri thats Valentines day.
but i know Tampa will be very active on the 18th. ITs a BIG
party weekend over there @ ybor
-Kenny

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well if I had calendar I would pick a date but since I don't, how about the last saturday of the month. And were would you like it to be. I have a race this saturday, mountain bike, 12 hours of razorback so I can't do anything this weekend. But some time this month is cool1

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: Wuzz UPPppp

MZDASPDR said:
it can't be next Fri thats Valentines day.
Wednesday is Valentine's Day my brotha, trust me, my gf has been hounding me about it

G

·
i'm in

i'm up for a meeting at the last saturday of the month...even thoguh i won't have my car there cus i can't drive due to a suspended liscense plus i really don't have mods to show off anyway....it would be a great chance for a newcomer like me to meet all u more advanced 6er's...get some ideas from u guys...u kno!!!!:)...hit me up on the dates when u guys are sure.

peace
strugglinmx6

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK GUYS......

alright this is streezz's wife....

I see it takes a lady to do all the work !! haha ANYWAY...i have picked a date **it only took 14 posts**

Daytona**Saturday**February 24, 2001

IF there are any objections then please post but this is the day i have picked. so mark ur calenders..o i forgot guys don't have 'em BUT anyway...we could do it on a friday night but whatever is best for everyone. so either Friday the 23rd or saturday the 24th.
ok there's ur dates so u guys pick a time from there!!
wahhoooo progress..lata guys Beth

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hell Yea!!!n Im there!!! Daytona, the 24th, where at tho?
Anywhere is great with me.

Robert

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, I am glad she told me about it. LOL anyways so we would ya'll like to meet? I am up for anything, and don't forget its at night!
Streezz

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey Strezz, I'll wait till ya'll can make it more up this way. Daytona's a little far for me to drive in a weekend coming from Birmingham AL. I'll see ya'll when you come to Atlanta or Macon. There's always the IASCA in Perry GA, but that'll bne ion the fall... no big deal. see ya later...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea. Coming closer to Atlanta will be better for me too.. I have school during the week, so I rarly can go outa town. I think Meeting in Perry for the Show will be a great outcome. It should allow everyone to get some more stuff for their car, and a little time to prepare. Also, NOPI NATIONAL? What are the plans for that? :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well we still plan on coming up to Atlanta but not till the APOC meet. That way we can meet even more MX6 and probe owners. But for us FLoridians, Feb 23rd Friday night in daytona we are going to have a meet for anyone who can make it. But everyone else out of state, be patient.
Later,
Streezz

[Edited by Streezz on 02-11-2001 at 01:37 PM]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts