Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
coo, If this your first year play university ball don't plan on seeing much game time if any. I had a friend go there last year he got the ring and all but he never got any game time. The coach can't think of his name told him the last year we played football he would be on the team.

But if you've played at a higher level you might get game time your first year there.

But its a sweeet ass team to play with, and one of the best universty in the East

·
Registered
97 Posts
justin22 said:
coo, If this your first year play university ball don't plan on seeing much game time if any. I had a friend go there last year he got the ring and all but he never got any game time. The coach can't think of his name told him the last year we played football he would be on the team.

But if you've played at a higher level you might get game time your first year there.

But its a sweeet ass team to play with, and one of the best universty in the East

How is Halifax ? say compared to Vancouver

·
Registered
53 Posts
i'm just outside halifax (15 min. past exhibition park) i have an 89 gt, black, rotten spoiler, broken exhaust and boost to match...haha...i used to drive the blue 323 hatch(turbo)...hope to catch up with a few of you in the future, hopefully hittin the track in the summer...might see you beside me some day.
JB420
to answer your ques about a mechanic, i suggest AFAR(atlantic foreign auto repair)the guy's name who runs it is John Zwicker. Some people may disagree but i've found him to be very helpful. He's located on the corner of Almon and Ilseville in halifax.

·
Registered
53 Posts
custom body work

fstrnu, a couple guys i know have got some work done at prospect road auto body(20 min from exhibition park). i'm no proffessional, but thier cars look pretty damn good.

C

·
0 Posts
Once a 3er now a 6er

Just picked up a MX6 LS Mystere, it is Maroon and pretty well stock. If you happen to be in the Annapolis Valley and see the car, give me a wave. I think I have the only one around, not sure though. If anybody else around the Valley area is logged on give me a shout either on private email or whatever. Sure could use a set of skins though, right now I'm running 205-55R 15s. Anybody got any in the Halifax area????

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey whats up guys? I live in New Glasgow, not to far from Halifax. My car is stock, but I am going to get some rims soon. Hope to meet you guys sometime, Later!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys. Look forward to meeting you guys this summer. Also, we're trying to set up a maritime club called East Coast Probes (ECP) so feel free to check out the tread on probetalk and email your info to xx93pgtxx to get your pics on the site.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well, there are a few of us around Atantic Canda. I'm in NB and there are a few on the Island. We thinking of having a meet sometime, not sure if soon or wait til' the summer. We are trying to get a club flying east coast Probes (ECP) but MX-6's are more than welcome. Hey, the more the merrier!

Here's a link from PT. There's info on who to contact if you're interested and want your car up on the site.

C

·
0 Posts
94 MX6 LS MYSTERE

Hi Halifax and vicinity 6rs, I've got one for sale, it's basically stock but in like new condition. It is loaded up and has 220,000 kms on it. It's an automatic so if any of you 6rs know of anybody that wants one, get them to give me a holler at 902-765-9455. Or they can email me at [email protected] for some pics. I want around $7,500. If I sell it to your lead I will kick in a $100 for your trouble.

·
Registered
236 Posts
So whos all up for a meet sometime in late may? I'm thinking Halifax but if someone else can think of something else suggest it

·
Registered
178 Posts
From around..

Hey guys, I'm from around the Sackville area. Now in Ontario though.

I bought my 6 in Ontario. Anyone hear about www.lowmotion.org ? It's "Atlantic Canada's online import comminity" check it out.

I don't necessarily reccomend this site as it has alot of "internet fighting" like a chat room.

However, there are actually some good dudes there and a good club going as far as the Low Motion import tuners club goes.

They're "sackville based". shows are all over atlantic canada though.

Later

Dan:cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
yeah i have heard of lowmotion, i am on there quite freguently, more so then this one.

yeah i'll be up for a meet in late may or whenever, hope to see all u mx6'ers around, hasta la vista

-Ryan

·
Registered
236 Posts
does anyone have a problem with the 24, 25 weekend. Lots of time for people to get work off if needed. and get some stuff planed if need be.

21 - 40 of 83 Posts