Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Money is REALLY tight for me right now. I'm trying to get all the little things done to the car so it'll be mint. But I'll see what I can do. June is really busy for car shows. Apple blossom June 1st, PEI Sport Compact Drags June 7th, Sport Compact Nights June 28th.

·
Registered
53 Posts
just about any weekend is good for me, as long as the information is clear...are hack jobs welcome?? :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm not gona be picky, and I hope no one else is either. So I'm thinking the 24, or 31st weekend.

Anyone over in halifax that would have a place where we could all meet say for a BBQ, or somting along those lines. then a cruise, and mabey then a pub craw.

Just an idea anyone else think of something post and lets see.

Also anyone in halifax that would be up for doing the BBQ let me know by email; or PM me so we canm work somestuf out. Just so your not left holding the ball.

[email protected]

·
Registered
53 Posts
well, i don't have a problem puttin together the BBQ or the cruise but the pub crawl would be totally up to you guys....BTW i'm part of a little club down here, it's called Eastcoast Tuners.... www.ectuners.tk .......if anyone is interested check out the site...will anyone mind if some of them come on the cruise??

·
Registered
236 Posts
kidd, when in halifax are you what are you close to? As for the date what is good for everyone? End of the month is good for me, so lets get a set date. I'm thinking 31st.

Also kidd PM me if you want to do the BBQ thing, I'll help ya if I can.

·
Registered
53 Posts
the 31st of May sounds good to me....if we can fit it in the planning and if people are willing to drive for another 1.5-2 hours longer, we can hit the drag strip....but now that i think of it, i doesn't sound appealing after being in the car for that long anyway. i think it would be better to get a head count so i know how many people/cars are going to show up (pick a spot for the BBQ).

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ok the 31 it is, I'll get work off, also post here if you are gona show and how many people gona show with you. Just for food numbers.

I'll have 4 or 5 guys including me

As for the location, I'll leave that up to you halifax guys, just because its your area.

Also can we get a mod to put a sticky on this

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm out for the meet. I'm gonna be at Low Motion's Apple Blossom show the following day and I'm not taking my car over for the cruise or the show (cause it's a domestic) but anyway, if I see anyone at the show, I'll come over and say wassup. enjoy, and maybe I'll see some of you at the Sport Compact Drags in PEI June 6-7th.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
As requested by a member, I'm going to make this a sticky. That way you East-East-easterners can organize yourselves some meets:D

E

·
0 Posts
I am 1 1/2 outside of halifax, but travel to city at least once a week...I used to live in halifax, but recently moved just outside...

Not many MX6 people here, I think I may have to try and meet up with some MX6 people from halifax.....

I am new to this site..so don't know many people..would be great to meet some MX6 people...there are too many Honda boys here..drives me crazy!!

Eliza

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Eliza. I think we are the only two mx6.com members in pictou county. Come visit me at work again sometime, see ya!

-Chad

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Hey

Yeah, i might be heading out to Halifax sometime in November with some friends, it all depends on the time i can get off of work. I bought my car in June, and i haven't done to much with it yet, because of certain mishaps i should say (not caused by me). But yeah, i'll write back when i know more about the trip over.
Later

41 - 60 of 83 Posts