Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
sweet, cause i'll be over in wolfville in a couple weekend times to visit some ppl, and then i will be heading to Halifax for a day or so too. so maybe we can meet up somewhere when i'm there

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Guy’s & Girls

I just moved to Halifax from Toronto. I was wondering if you guys ever have meets out here?

I so please let me know when and where.

Also if you are looking for any Transmission related parts, for any cars or trucks standard or automatic give me a call.

This is what I do. I sell transmission parts. I just opened my shop in December in Burnside.

Work 902-481-8888

Cell 902-441-9980

Email [email protected]

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Someone asked about a orange/yellow six at queens raceway... the drivers name is Mitchell and lives in Bridgewater. Although I haven't seen his car out much at all this year.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
in the maritimes it's basically impossible to have a car club for just 1 province, but then again halifax is big, and pei is a terd compared to it, so meh, AMMC is the way to go

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone I'm new to this site and thought I would mix and mingle. I Just bought a black 1994 Mx-6 5-speed I4 its still stock but i wouldnt mind changing that. I live in Dartmouth which is just acrross the bridge from halifax. I dont know much about the car's potential and its performance. I plan on reading the forms to see if I can get a feel for the car. Also I wouldnt mind meeting people from around the HRM from the site so if you guys want to meet up or something then just let me know, I will be more then willing to.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts