Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

We have been having some problems in setting up meet dates with confusion on who should be choosing the dates and who should organize the meets.

We should have one person in charge of all of this. Lets vote to have one person in charge.

Please reply and choose one name you would like to see organize Mx-6 meets

You can choose yourself or anyone but pick one name. The one with the most votes shell set up the meets from this day forward with out confusion.

For the record I have set up our first meet in June and also set up the July meet and I would like to be voted as the organizer of future Mx-6 meets.

So please vote on who you would like to see organizer of the Mx-6 meets for Ontario.

THANKS

ACIDBURN

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would like to place my vote for ACIDBURN.

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
kewl

I too will vote for Acidburn!

lates :)

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I'll vote for Acidburn. Hey man I think we should meet somewere nicer then a friken parking lot!And maybe we should delete the other post that concern the meets and set the frikin date:mad: :confused:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Idea

I will delete my first post to keep things simple.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
yo man... u got my vote for taking the initiative to make a post to elect someone to organize meets... i'd be too lazy to even make the post let alone organize it, the meeting place, the drive etc... however may i remind u i did organize the very 1st toronto mx6 meet help at the toyota show off and 7 mx6's did show up :p .. neways good luck on ur new position...

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
ummmmmmmmmm,
I still don't know what the date is for this frikin meet! I need to know ASAP cause I gotta get the day off of work. So either you and Lv2cnr need to decide!
Thaanks guys see you there!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
My Vote

I vote for ACIDBURN.

Just let me know when the date is (19th or 26th) so I can let you guys know if I can make it!! Let's get this show on the road time is running out.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
actually i've decided things can be a little hard on acidburn planning the meet, route etc. so i nominate LUV2CRNR to help him out... 2 heads are better than one am i right? and no im not talkin bout getting head from 2 girls but thats still better than receiving it from one :p (am i allowed to say that?)... neways i think u guys did a good job on the last 2 meets so why dont u work together and set up the future ones? maybe u to can ICQ eachother and decided the plans and either one of you post it or something along those lines... neways thats just my .02 cents... peas

·
Registered
324 Posts
Good idea Speedstar.....
Its much better than having one person deciding on everything........to much pressure!
Confirm the date and just get on with the meet, let's not get carried away on who the "leader" is.
Just hope that there is no bad blood between anyone in regards to setting the meet.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
ummmmm,
I've decided that all this has become frivilous and juvenile. So count me out. Maybe if we get our act together I may consider the hour and a half journey.No disrespect to any of you,but this is getting out of hand! We had less trouble nominating football captains in 5th grade.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Love to come but...

Hey guys...

I'll love to come...but I'm off to Vancouver on the 17th. Just got my stereo system done too.

Best of luck guys...get a few more good meets in b4 the damn snow hits the ground!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sounds Good

I don't think it is a bad idea to have 2 people run the meet. I will e-mail LUV2CRNR and see if he wants to set it up with me.

Remeber Everyone must vote for one of the meet dates so we can have the Mx-6 meet

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good Idea guys having both Acidburn and luv2crnr plan the meet together....as for voting on a date I choose the 26th ...only because I can't make it on the 19th...Thanx

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeh I say its a good idea to have 2 people set up the meets too!

btw if its possible to make it later than Aug 26th that would be wicked cause then i could come in my six too... Should be getting it End of the month

but you guys probably dont want to wait so Ill show up for the sept meet!

peace

1 - 16 of 16 Posts