Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live In Fredericton NB or any area around Fred. NB (IE: Saint John, Moncton, Ontario ect.), please respond to this post and state where you live.
What I want to do is try and get a Canadian MX-6 club happening or at least have a few meets around or close to my area.
It dosn't matter if your a 1st gen or 2nd gen if you live near Fredericton, and don't have a problem with traveling to a different city (even if its like 2 hours away) please respond.
We need to let the MX-6 be knowen for its performance in Eastren Canada. Im sure you people know what I mean, Like Ive had a few people ask me if my car was a mustang, and when I said MX-6 they were like what? is that a Nissan? I want this car to be knowen for how special it is. Pluse it would be cool to have a MX-6 club going on close to my area, would give me somthing to do, and allow us to have a MX-6 comunity outside of the internet.

Methman

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet! Moncton is ok, its only a 2 hour drive for me (Or we can meet in a city thats 1/2 way). If you know any other MX-6 or even any Mazda Owners, that are into modifying they're cars, in Moncton see if they're interested.
I found one person in my city yesterday he drives a MX-3 and is interested in becoming a member of a NB MAzda Club, "if" I can make it happen.

Is there anybody else in NB that wants to join a NB Mazda club?
If I can get enough people, I'll make a Website for us and everything, hold racing events (mabey even hold fundraising racing events to raise money for the club) this is just a dream right now, but I REALLY want to make it happen. There is car clubs all over the USA but non in Canada (except for Vett owners and Hotrod owners).
If, by chance, I can't find enough Mazda owners in NB I'll just make a NB club for any make of cars, as long as the person is into tunning cars.

Methman

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
PEI , 94 Mazda LS
Moncton is only 1 - 1 1/2 hrs away. for me on a good day 1hr})

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
PEI , 94 Mazda LS
Moncton is only 1 - 1 1/2 hrs away. depending on how fast you can run from the police })

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
weird, it said it didn't work the first time, so i decided to change what i wrote, and to my surprise it actually worked the first time:eek:

G

·
re: whereabouts

'94 in line four cyl. I live in Halifax. I would love to have a meet before the weather turns ugly. What does everyone think?
ian

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
this weekend is good for me, but i think it's way to late to set anything up. But yeah, we should set a date, i just need some advance times. write back soon.
Later

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
K, umm about a week ago, there was about 2 or 3 mx-6 cruising around ch'town's main strip, anyone know who they were??? they were from Nova Scotia, one was blue, and the other was black!! not to much info, but you never know. i couldn't stop and chat cause i was in a rush to get home :(
Anyways, i really want to have a meet in ch'town sometime, i think it would be amazing. After talking, and cruising for a bit, we can go to Myron's :D :drinkup: :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts