Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of installing the shogun kit, and I was wondering how everyone else attached their rear bumper pieces, i am blending it also so it cant just be screws. i have the rest attached but the rear bumper is flexable so im not sure exactly how to do it. Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
rivits. basicaly they stapled it in place and blended and filled holes to hide everything.

someone want to give him alittle more details on who some of you guys had it done?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought about using rivits and then blending it but bondo isnt very flexible and the bumper is so i didnt know if the bondo would crack if i did it that way.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I've seen direct one piece replacement bumpers with the shogun add on all ready apart of it. those work out well. other than that I would find someone who has done this installation multiple times.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well does anybuddy know of a person who has done it a lot?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
have this thread closed and start a new one. call it "calling all shogun 6ers" atleast people with a shogun will take alook at your post. then you can ask people how they installed there rear bumper add-ons. at this time this is the best I can think of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts