Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in the atlanta area interested in getting a mx6 club together? pm brianJ, or Gaius, for further information... or just post a reply. Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Whats up with the savannah area? I'd join!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Come on TT6.....

you are only 3-1/2 hrs away!?!

like i replied on the PM msg, good luck Brian......cause lawd knows i've tried......keep me posted......i hope it happens.......got-boost?......CALL ME DUDE....i lost your phone number!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
If theres beer and some cuties involved I might be convinced to go up there one of these odd weekends.

·
Registered
117 Posts
well i live in buford area/ suwanee and i hav a 6 4cyl though but it has potential i think

·
Registered
200 Posts
here we go AGAIN. just post a date and place and i'll be there.
if somebody knows where i can find 88-90 stock gt injectors let me know, PLEASE. (i'm getting tired of the damn fuel cut)
luis, gimme a call and we can catch up sometimes

·
Registered
502 Posts
When and where is this MX3 meet?

·
Registered
117 Posts
yea i was dissapointed to be the only one that came, but it work out for me though, i got to meet new people that love cars so i was glad,but hey maxx i met up with a 6 yesterday, he lives right by me. We work on my taillights and made them custom alittle, but im off work today so if u have something plan let me know, peace

·
Registered
502 Posts
maxx6 --

Sorry I was held up at work the other night so couldnt make it out.

I'd like to meet you guys the next time though.

Eric

·
Registered
200 Posts
well, i live in jonesboro but i am working at peachtree ford on peachtree ind blvd, so if anyone wants to come down here in the afternoons, everybody is welcome, just ask for ROD, that's me

see yall there

·
Registered
260 Posts
Does my 6 count as well?

Well if everything pops off just right, then you could consider me down with this club. I think that it would be cool to have a club going on in the A'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts