Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a forest green late model Ford F350 club cab. The truck is enormous. It is lifted a couple feet. You cant miss it. It has massive wheels, looks like they came of a school bus. They are big enough that the lugnuts were high enough to cut into the top of my front bumper. The truck also is pretty battered from the kicking and punching it recieved when it was trying to bail. There should be rock damage also. Yeah it also has a 19 inch flat TV screen mounted in the ceiling. The windows are tinted with limo tint. If anyone sees this vehicle or knows of its where abouts call me immediately at 561-236-9790. This truck is responisble for a considerable amount of damage to four vehicles not to mention trying to run people over. It should be in the Broward county area, possibly Coral Springs. The owner is a heavy set guy in his twenties, beard or gotaee. So far the police have not been forth coming with information. I will post later with tag numbers. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Man, WTF?

i'd like a story with this one, if ya could...

-meaty

·
Registered
511 Posts
i read about it on probetalk. i guess some smurfhole decided to go stomping over some cars at a show or meet. messed up some really nice rides and took off.

i looked real quick and can't find the topic over there. i'll post a link when i come across it. i sure hope they find the guy. })

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
damn...

=|

-meaty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts