Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to change the front and rear speakers in my first gen 6..im looking for some sensible(cheap) speakers but at the same time get some perfomance..im also looking for a sub(my friend i bought the car from took his 18 inch. box and put it into his 4 runner but i still have the amp)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
222 Posts
all is done in mine is add a subwoofer in the trunk (a 12 inch sub) and did not change the factory speakers (i have tried other speakers, but with a sub, it does not change sound a lot to put better speaker (i mean cheap speaker under 100$)), but the first thing to do is throw away the stock radio and get a new one

·
Registered
314 Posts
Decide on what you want, full system? If so, start with a new cd player. Then change your speeakers, personally I only replace the front speakers and take out the rear(2 speakers total in car), because music is in stereo not surround. Then get your subs/amp.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i have a kenwood head unit..so the cd player isnt a problem.. i was able to put in a turbo boost gauge, oil pressure gauge, and a volt gauge instead of a false plate(above the cd player)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts