Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alot of people hav been telling me that sony is lacking in the subwoofer category, but i hav one of thier headsets and its cool, and audiobahn gets praised all the time so what im asking is that should i get sony so i could hav sony everything or get audiobahn

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Sony is really bad at making subs and speakers. Very weak. Very easily blown. Their amps suck for they can fry easily by shortages. Decks lack quality but if you spedn good money they arent to bad.

Audibahn is pretty descent but for the money I have MANY other choices.

Eclipse, JL, Alpine, IDQ, MB quart....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thx alot, and by the way, the rear deck of speakers are 5x7's right?

·
Registered
365 Posts
5x7

yeah they are 5x7's at least thast what ive heard i cant get the cover peice off to actually take them out. Anyone know how. please tell!!!

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Do a search, there are plenty of threads detailong the speaker sizes and install process. ;)

If the crux of your decision is Sony vs. Audiobahn, you have a LOT more homework to do. You can do a LOT better than either one for the same or less money.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have done my entire system with Audiobahn and so all I have to say is, if you have the money for Audiobahn then spend it on a beefed out different system. Besides, all the Chrome is too much weight. I should have gone with kicker.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts