Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are 3 12inch audiobahn aw120t 500rms/1000w peak power inside a sealed "Audiobahn box" good to buy.They all 3 have the chrome flaming grills on them.The seller is asking $290 cash.

ALSO...

2 15inch audiobahn aw1508t 2000rms/4000w peak power for $330...

Someone HELP me please...

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
edited... sorry for not not reading... I had 5 min. and didn't spend enough time

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ yeah.. I asked to be one.. I'm on here enough already. I think its pretty safe to say that I know what I'm talking about.. so why not?

Its pending right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx

Thanx rev...Alot of people talk junk about audiobahn subwoofers saying that they are not good quality but, it is all hateration.I am on a serious search for some good bang on a short budget.I am going to buy my components, piece by piece.I already have a new Pioneer DEH-1400R head unit and I am going to buy 2 15" AW1508T audiobahn woofers or 2 15" Kicker Comp VR or 3 12" aw120t audiobahns.

I don't know which to pick and when I do decide, I am going to need help on the amp and then I am getting a EQ...

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ If your on a tight budget.. then dont be affraid to buy some slightly used ones off of Ebay. You can get some WICKED deals on amazing subs that are used for maybe a few hours or so.

I can look if you want.. but in all honesty Tony.. people talk junk about AudioBahn woofers for a reason. Why would (everybody really) talk bad about a brand for no reason? I've had a fair bit of experience with them.. and so have everybody else that I know from the car audio industry.. (I dont know if your not going to want to hear this) but they compared perfectly on par with Pyramid gold series subs. (which aren't too bad at all really). But there are a lot better out there for the buck. You can get some slightly used Kicker XPL subs for a song and dance (probably $50 for two 12's in a box) And those will rattle your teeth like crazy.. even one is LOUD.. two 12's are nutty. You know?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx Graham...I understand now really...I am just waiting for my money to get right ya know.Currently I have 2 brand NEW 12" XS-L1237 Sony Xplod's for sale still in the package box with 1 year warranty.I am selling them $80 for both.Now that is hell of a deal.THey are $146 for both in the store.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
^ yeah those are good subs. I know Merker is dying to get rid of them. The Sony's are okay too.. just throw them in a 1 cubic foot (NET!!!) sealed and away you go.

both brand subs can use the same style box..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts