Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right Mx-6er's

It looks like the next Mx-6 meet date is set to go on Sunday Aug 26 at Amc Interchange 30 at 1:30pm in front of Amc.

Here are the directions http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/acidburnv6/lst?.dir=/Directions+to+Mx-6+Meet&.view=t

Please let everyone now about this meet date. I also have planned a little drive route so we can show off our 6's. So spread the word all around that the next meet will be on AUG 26 AT AMC INTERCHANGE 30 1:30PM

If you have any questions or need better directions e-mail me at [email protected]

ACIDBURN

·
Registered
763 Posts
Can't make it.. I thought in another thread we decided in september???

I know I can't, Mazda Kid can't, Honda Etr can't and MystereXTSI can't make it either so thats 4 outties right there.. and I dunno I would say make a meet first weekend in september so that everyone can reach.

And i think even _speedstar said he couldn't do it cause his rad is gone so thats 5 people out

I dunno, if it is the 26th ill come in my dad's buick park avenue 1988 model :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK then

Does everyone want to do it on a different day now? In September? Let me know whats going on here?

·
Registered
763 Posts
dont matter to me, I aint getting my car back till end of september which is KILLIN it I cant stand not driving and having to take the frikkin red rocket

but uhh Ill come lemme know when

1 - 6 of 6 Posts