Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to end the confusion... the date agreed on at the July meet was and is July 19th. The third weekend in August.

Meeting point: AMC 400/7 in the parking lot closest to the 7. (where the July crew met)

Meeting time and date: Sunday August 19th, 1-1:30

Agenda:
1-2:30ish ->benchrace/chat/etc.
2:30ish-4/5ish ->head out for some curvey back roads. I'll try and figure out a good loop with some of my favorite motorcycleing roads.
5ish-7> grab some grub at a pub or sumpin' (any suggestions? -something like Jack astors?)
7 a downtown cruise. (Honda ETR: what did you say about some drag thing that night? -maybe end it there?)

I think this will satisfy everyone's needs. I'll set up the website tonight @:
http://members.home.com/lv2crnr/
I'll need some help planning the cruise route in T.O.... email me off list with some locations/good routes @: [email protected]

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
part 2

One more thing... We should have ONE designated person who leads (and who will try to keep the group together)

The last few times I've seen some close calls because of indecision of who is leading and where we are going. Having one leader and limiting the passing will keep the risk to our cars down. I understand everyone gets the testostorone running... but a cruizing pack isn't the place to race anyone. Let's try and keep the pace in town sane. Nobody wants to swap paint.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Who's the leader?

So who's the leader here? You ?

I'm the one who set both June and July meets up what make's you take over all of a sudden?

We should have one person to set up the meet dates from now on. Lets take a Vote on who should set the dates?

What do you say?

·
Registered
52 Posts
T.O MEET

I don't know about anyone else but I will not be able to make the meet if it is on the 19th, I was at the first meet and I would REALLY like to come to the second but I am on vacation that week, I am coming home the day of the 19th and won't be back until late.

If anyone wants to agree on the date being the 26th I will be there for sure!

http://communities.msn.com/AMX62NV

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As for the date... we can still have the 26th as a rain date... but more people at the July 29 meet said the 19 was better. and if MX6.com goes down mid month again the 19th won't be that far away for people to say "because MX6.com was down I thought it was cancelled." -like what happened July 29th meet. I remember about 4 people who said that.

As for the leader thing.... personally I don't care if one person or another sets the dates. I just want to ride... and after discussing it with the peole who showed at July 29th We already had the 19th picked... and had played with a few ideas of what we can do. So either the 29th or 30th I posted the august T.O. meet thread starting to spread the word of the 19th.

I haven't had any other input on the route for the cruize... So being nobody else has stepped up already I'll start planning it. (same thing for the date... we decided it as a group, and I just put it online.)

·
Registered
763 Posts
The plan sounds pretty good, but make it later than August 26th! I cant make that day!! I dont get my car till end of August!!

please!!
:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts