Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Nice!

Want to do my valve cover and IM? :p

·
Registered
62 Posts
yea

Just checked out build thread on the probe fck it looks nice!! You should stick with the rims in first photos whole car looks mint condition.

Think id prefer a probe to mx6!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Nice!

Want to do my valve cover and IM? :p
Im NEVER doing another VC or IM again, too many hours went into it, even the pics don't do the color justice, its a black undercoat, silver base coat with a anodized blue over it then a clear topcoat. cant imagine ever having enough free time to do it again lol.

Just checked out build thread on the probe fck it looks nice!! You should stick with the rims in first photos whole car looks mint condition.

Think id prefer a probe to mx6!
the chrome mags were a better pattern but old and heavy, the new ones are substantially lighter but i will probably upgrade them if i can find uber light weight 17's that suit the car well.

·
Registered
62 Posts

the chrome mags were a better pattern but old and heavy, the new ones are substantially lighter but i will probably upgrade them if i can find uber light weight 17's that suit the car well.[/QUOTE]

Yea the new ones are not that bad though they do suit the car. Wanted to paint my mx6 that colour or similar looks mint!

·
Registered
28 Posts
My Car: '92 MX6

Gosh, I'm such a latecomer!

I got a '92 Black MX6 GE (details are in my profile). I only got it very late last year originally as a weekend/second car but my '01 W12 Nissan Avenir GT4 wagon got totaled after being rear ended by someone at the lights so this has become my one and only car.

Stock as a block of rock. Though, I found some old Mazdaspeed MS-D wheels nobody want that I got for dirt cheap. It's on the car by the time these pictures were taken. It's getting pretty rare to see them on the road; great cars but nobody wants them. Even car wreckers don't stock them anymore. Boyracers only flock to RWD Nissan coupes but I love my Mazda coupe. More spacious and different!

MX6 Under A Big Tree Photo by PhotosByDan | Photobucket

MX6 By An Old Building Photo by PhotosByDan | Photobucket

41 - 49 of 49 Posts