Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was waiting for Pk to post something, but I'll fill ya in.

Mr Mx6 (pk) Has decided to step down as a moderator in the forum. He still mods in th 2g and Pic Post forum. He wanted to cut back here a bit. He asked me if I could replace him, which I agreed to. Which he can do under Mx6.com rules.

I don't plan on doing anything different. I'll just try and keep the atmosphere nice and friendly, and help out where possible.

BTW If you guys want another election to fill Pk's position im open to that, if you'd like someone else to take the position

Sorry for the lack of info.

Thx Chris

·
Registered
886 Posts
Congrats buddy :tup:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats Chris :tup:

No complaints here

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
does this mean i have to start being nice to you now Chris ?

nah well done buddy you shall do us well :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
yup well done m8 :p

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I’ve crossed over..

Well I did want a break for a wile B4.. that is true
But a new more in your face reason has come up.. I now own a first gen MX6.. :D
I got warpspeeds old car .. so im going to be hella busy fixing her up… to being up to the same standard im used to..
I’m sorry for all the confusion about the mod swap as I was planning to let every one know but I had all ready put the wheels in motion with Scooby to do the swap, and I was tied up with this new car, and before I got the chance to even log on to the net and let every one know it was done..

Yey Odin is my first choice as a “second gen” owner mod.. And he did come second in recent election by the narrowest of margins ..not! ..lol
.. But that is up to you guys now if you want to rearrange the team.. I feel I left the forum in good hands.. :tup:
It is not like im going to be away far from the oz forum .. it now gives me more time to make my own stupid question posts rather than checking every one else’s.. @-
So cheers guys, baring the more recent unpleasantness has been an absolute pleasure…

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Oh yea I’m still going to have the old girle around don’t worry .. im just replacing the old second car with a not so old second car .. the 323 is over 20 yrs old..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts