Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through cardomain and I found this guy with an awsome spoiler, so I asked him were he got it and he said it came stock with the 4 banger in austria, and I have to say I searched and couldnt find anything on it. I'm not sure if I was living under a rock or somethin cause this thing is beautiful. I would love to replace my giant wing with it. does anyone know if theres an easy way to get it?

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Does look like a ford probe spoiler, but I read this thread at lunch some one very similar to it as well off a cougar.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I think its a lot like the probe spoiler but I think its got some different curves to it, and the base pillars seem to be closer together on this one. I got some more photos from the guy. I hate buying similar items cause they ussually look way worse than the one you had your mind set on.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'd say ur best bet is to see if u can get any sort of part numbers or other reference cause I got a "Mazda of Austria" part.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
someone was selling one of these on here a month or two ago? and i think no one believed him that it was stock :).

but got i hate to say it but i love those side skirts and rear add ones. at least when their molded.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
... and do the e specs have a different rear bumper??

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yeah, that rear bumper looks differant, not just for the Liscence plate hole, but that oval-looking design around the liscence plate hole is really nice. I also like the way it curves under. Anyone got any info where I can get one?

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Yeah, twr, nice kit, but unavailable for a long time now...some uk members have pics up.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
Yeah, that rear bumper looks differant, not just for the Liscence plate hole, but that oval-looking design around the liscence plate hole is really nice. I also like the way it curves under. Anyone got any info where I can get one?

that oval thing was what i ment. i think it looks good also...

and that is a shogun, right?

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
That is the shogun but the oval is not part of the kit... The shogun is just the add ons, I have never seen the oval before.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya hes got some nice stuff on that car. willemmx6, that would be awsome if you could get that part number for me, and then if you could just send it to me along with that trunk lid its attached... yaaaa thatd be great. If I only had the outragous amount of money it would cost to buy and ship that thing here :( Oh well, so if I get the part number do you think I could order it from a car parts store or something?
and if your curious this is what I want to replace

·
Registered
954 Posts
ya hes got some nice stuff on that car. willemmx6, that would be awsome if you could get that part number for me, and then if you could just send it to me along with that trunk lid its attached... yaaaa thatd be great. If I only had the outragous amount of money it would cost to buy and ship that thing here :( Oh well, so if I get the part number do you think I could order it from a car parts store or something?
and if your curious this is what I want to replace
I'd go to mazda and cross-reference the part no. they should also be able to tell u if they can get it or not.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts