1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
all of his stuff seems to be pyramid or pyle, I always thought that they're stuff isn't nessicarly top notch... But I could be wrong, have never tried any of it.

my favorite store for a while has been. http://stores.ebay.com/ELDIRECT_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm
handy because they're in Canada, so there is none of the customs garbage or shipping worries. Really good about cust service, most of the stuff on there are "open box" deals, but just read the description and make sure there is no damage. Everything I bought has been completly new, just has an open box. I bought my couple sets of speakers there for 130 CAD including shipping, and they retail for 300.

haha not to hijack, but while we're at it, anyone else want to add some good stores? I always worry about choosing a sketchy one.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i wonder if it's true about car audio like it is about LCD monitors...only a few overseas manufacturers make the screens, it's just then that the other companies add their "extras" like monitor case design and so forth. since you know...most the audio crap now is made in taiwan and china...including RF (since the owners of JENSEN bought them) and PG.

Btw, didn't Lanzar used to be one of the old skool 'good' brands?

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lanzar's Optidrive is great stuff.

But they're Viberant series is shit.

Jensen/Pyramid/Legacy is the worlds biggest car audio company. They're sales in 2002 were $174 million in the US alone.

And yes they are horse shit.. the stuff sucks and cannot perform to what its "Rated" to if its life would depend on it.

Planet Audio makes Amazing amps.. but they're subs are crap.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I think my favorite part about that sight is under performance part I was thinking like intakes or something would come up but man was I wrong the best way to add whp is with a light up tip and all sorts of neon goodies! lol! dont get me wrong I love to light stuff up but I wouldnt so much call it performance. the prices there are not bad at all though dono bout the quality I have never used the brands before I was sponsered so I got to use what they gave me :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts