Votes: 17 51.5%
  • no go waste your money on more booze

Votes: 16 48.5%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found a place that will install my kit, but not paint the car as of right now. im waiting til next summer to do it. i just want the damn thing on the car, i dont care about paint at this second. well, vote or ill drunk more })

solar

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
SolarSlash said:
i found a place that will install my kit, but not paint the car as of right now. im waiting til next summer to do it. i just want the damn thing on the car, i dont care about paint at this second. well, vote or ill drunk more })

solar
Are you kiddin, put that kit on there. At least you can practice with it installed. I know you cannot wait a whole year to have it put on, but some can:confused:. If you want to have a TC Mx6, then go for it bro. Then when its painted later on, you'll know how to avoid things which is a +.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I dunno I would disagree with the others

I think that is a waste of money if anything.. but I dunno everyone has their own opinions I woiuld rather leave my car stock until I had all the loot and get it all Done ONEtime

peace

my $.02 :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
well, this changed my mind

I would normally say wait til you can paint it too, it looks pr etty gay not painted. But Ruub brought up the great idea that you can practice with it. This way if it gets messed up a little, it can be repaired and stuff with out needing to be RE painted. So... i'd say put it on

·
Registered
324 Posts
I agree with sick6, it doesn't look very cool with a different colour on the body then the body kit. I've seen way to many civics and cavaliers that didn't match with the body kit....quite sad really. It just looks cheesy. My .02 cents

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the reason i want it put on now is so that i can take the car to different places and have a quoted price on a paint job. plus, ill only be driving my 6 for about another 2 months or so because im storing it for the winter months. over the winter ill be saving mad cash to get a paint job. and this is going to sound really gay but i want ppl to know that im doing work on her and oh yea!! my front bumper has a huge whole in it!! freakin ugly. well, i thnk im going to do it. :p

solar

A

·
0 Posts
You shouldn't...

Man... don't put an unpainted kit on your car. I think they look really bad.

·
Registered
359 Posts
If this was me I would wait till I had enough money to buy the kit and paint it. When you leave the kit unpainted it look like crap.

You can do what you like I'm just letting you know what I think.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i really dont care if it looks bad. its only temporary and only going to be scene for 2 months or so. hell, im doing it.

solar

·
Registered
216 Posts
It really dont look that bad,, just keep the car clean and people sometimes think that it suppose to be like that !!! I also was suppose to paint my car but that idea fell through so know I have to wait untill next month!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im going to be waiting til next summer. have to throw my 6 up on blocks for 4-6 months. sniffle....:(

solar

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am beginning to think that no one on this board knows what the **** a "project car" is. I'm sorry to sound harsh, but my God. A project is a car in the making. Leave it under construction and drive it. Most of the time unless you're loaded you can't do everything at once. My car is my daily and i have and unpainted primered sanded kit on it on a body that has primer and bondo. People don't say my God that looks like shit. They say hey dude that is gonna kick ass when it is finished. Just my two cents. Not everyone has to be driving finished products.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i totally agree with you Racer. you have had the best reply so far.

solar

1 - 15 of 15 Posts