Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out. New babyblue mx6. I recieved 3rd place at my first car show in Jacksonville, Fl. They stuck me w/ all the other imports. Not bad though. Just go to here=
www.darksideracing.net
and check it out. It also has before and after pics. What do you think.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
They did a little custom work on the back peices i see, you have side markers!!! did they just cut that hole for them for you, i know the front end comes with the space for them.

I saw them on PT and i liked it there. nice TC 6!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
bowdwn2mx6

Amazing.....love the tires and the body kit, nothing too wild but also very stylish and clean. The gleam from the sun makes it look much sweeter!!!
I'd like to see the front and interior of your 6 if you have a few pics.

Great job!

·
Registered
446 Posts
:D Didn’t mean to steal the post. I just noticed that you had the same wheels as I do. I bought mine May 1999. Did I beat you to it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya beat me. Got them begginig of Jan 00, Im thinking about coating them white though. Thanks for tha responses.

·
Registered
324 Posts
babybluemx6

Sorry to dis you like that.....your ride is quite sweet as well! Gotta love that colour. I've only started working on my car this summer and hope to have it at your level in a year or two if I can.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks. Took a long time to get this far. Im trying to find some supra taillights to install. Any sugg.

·
Registered
475 Posts
wow i like the car man. looks great.

a must say though, u certainly have an interesting collection of cars in your club. Everything from a prowler to a geo storm.
Must say I love the prowler but I'm not a big fan of trucks in a car club. But kudos on being different.

get some more pics of the prowler...

·
Registered
763 Posts
BOWDWN2MX6

yo post up some pics of the front of your car mang!

The paint on that looks frikkin amaazzing!!!!

How much you have to pay for that? is it 2-tone?

And babybluemx6 that colour looks hype too..

·
Registered
444 Posts
i have been putting off a (much needed paint job) because i didn't know if i wanted to stay the same color, or spring to get it completely redone. now i know, i want that color!
course mine is stock, so she won't look as great as yours. nice car dude!:eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts
babybluemx6, you asked about supra tails. if you want to know where to get them, i would suggest the dealer. i purchased my lights from the dealer for like 205, which included the wiring harnesses. install was like 320 dollars, and they look tight. i put the 98 supra lights on, because they were the best looking, but if you are looking for the lighter ones, go for the earlier years. hope that helps.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Do you have a pic of your car w/ supra taillights, if so can yo post it! Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
I like the color

The color is hot good choice on that selection. Are you any where near Jersey? I would be interested on seeing that car on the track. I wanna put either Acura RSX or Rx7 tailights....Supra is phat but to many people got them on different cars. If you put them on take some pics so we can see what it would look like.

Good choice in color keep up the good work
Pic of my Mx6: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/maxima14...ma1460/lst?.dir=/MazdaSpeed96&.src=ph&.view=t

Peace out,
Byron
MazdaSpeed96:E :D

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I should have new pics up of the new interior/bay area.
I got my doors panels vinly white/sprayed babyblue....headliner vinyl white /babyblue....new weapon r intake...pics this weekend after car show at UNF...See ya there

New Website..........
www.teamdarkside.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts