Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's safe to say, most on this site will not remember me haha. My first car was an mx-6 and I kick myself every day for selling it. I had a 95 2.5 LS, white. When I sold it to a friend, it had the buddy club body kit and rims and an extremely loud and obnoxious exhaust system, not to mention the speakers! Anyway, that friend tried a lot of things with that car and because of people on here never getting over the fact that it was my car and never being able to make it his own, he finally got pissed off and parted it out piece by piece, so there literally is no possible way for me to get my first car back.

I used to spend a lot of time on this site and we had a lot of good times. I remember alot of updates from other peoples cars and stuff and it's been fun thinking about that today so I figured I would just drop in and say something.

For those of you that have been around quite a while, I was active back when mx6.com was independent and was present and showed my car at the last two Myrtle Madness events (unless that started back up again, please say it's so!).

I'm now married and completely out of the car game, driving an SUV so I can fit all of my gear. I'm a photographer in the southeast of the US and I absolutely love my job. If any of you guys remember me, or wanna just drop a line I'd love to see how everyone is doing! If not, it was at least fun reminiscing :)

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Whats up bro, I left my MX6 at home 4 years ago when I moved away to alaska, it served me well for 10 years and my parents still have it. Once a car guy always a car guy I have moved on to LS stuff and have a 2012 CTS-V coupe for the wife and I have a 2008 Z06. I am looking at buying a 93 v6 manual trans ls tomorrow though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts