Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'd just like to find out what ppl think of the back of the 6 with shogun kit on. from the side it looks amazing, but IMO, from the back directly it looks quite crappy with just two addons hanging on and the stock spoiler in between them.

what u ppl think??

any pictures of the shogun kit direct from the back?

·
Registered
18 Posts
i think that the back looks like shit. Even if it is molded on it still sucks. They should make it all one pice and make it have something back there like vents or something, and mabye a cut out for dual exhaust.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yeah I agree on that.. ESpecially when its NOT moulded, it looks even worse.

The kit on coldnoodle's car back bumper looks PHAT i'm gonna get that FOR Sure if its for sale.. anyone know if thats still a rumour or is the kit actually available?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I actually don't really like the front of the shogun kit to much either. I guess because the kit has been in circulation for almost nine years. I looking at the buddy kit when or if they make it...I think it completes the lines of the car without going overboard.

125 Posts
i'm not going to touch the kit decision issue...you can see how i feel on that one...but if you want i have a pic of my rear....photo #3 on my yahoo pics..

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi there,

I'm sure almost everyone agrees your car is absolutely awesome, no one will argue that :cool:

the thing is that pic doesn't give the full idea of what the shogun looks like from the rear. I was referring to what it looks like if you're sitting behind a shogunned mx6 at a robot or while his dust is blowing in your face ( :) ) . that pic still looks as if from the side so it looks good, but from direct rear it looks 'empty' if you know what i mean.

and one other thing : I dont think its the opinions that the shogun is and ugly kit, as your car proves, its just teh opinion that it destroys the classyness of the original car.

cioa for now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts