Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wtf

will someone tell me wut i have to do to let ppl see my yahoo photos. i have them posted, i put the right addres, and when i go there they show up but for other ppl they don't. is it a private settin or sumthing?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
You can make them appear here in the bulletin board by using the

G

·
subs facing wrong way?!

why not turn your subs around the other way and use the rest of the trunk to produce sound? i have a similar setup with 2 12" fosgate power dvc's and i have a sealed box facing the other way.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wrong way

well actually i did it that was cuz it looks lots better, i didn't even know that turning 'em around sounds better. since i walled it off wouldn't my hole car produce sound then?

·
Registered
96 Posts
nice setup

Hey, I've got two 12" JL's in a sealed box and they face outward towards the end of the car...it gives it a better bass sound and the sound carries better...try it, if ya don't like it, do it whatever way ya want, that's just my suggestion. Have you ever got a decibal reading on it? I'm hitting 135.8...later!

G

·
Looks VERY similar to mine, i have it walled off, but i have three 10" MTX sumbs facing into the trunk. sounds VERY good, much better than facing towards the seats. i have a problem with my amp over heating though.. need to set up some sort of cooling fan or something. I want neon lights too! :)
plus i want to sell my car and get a V6 or Turbo!!! need more power!!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts