Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was haning out at our local Mazda Dealership pickin up some parts. I had seen the new Protoge's (I know I spelled it wrong) but I had never actually sat in one and checked it out. To make a long story short, the stearing wheel is SICK looking. It's got the flying 'M' right in the middle and looks like it's bolted on. That and it's wrapped pretty fricking cool. It looks like it will bolt right up, anyone else with any opinions?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey rouge ... .
yeah i've seen that steering wheel!!

iz da shit!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone else seen it? It's even got the Same type of cruise control configuration. I hope it bolts right up.

·
Registered
921 Posts
are you guys talking about the MP3 cuzz i seen that one, and that was is pretty nice. i wonder how much it is and if it would work without any special adapters

·
Registered
763 Posts
pretty nice still!! i saw it on one of the mp3's around my area here... those are overall nice cars, if I didnt have a 6 i'd probably consider investing in one of those...

except for the fact that everyone else driving one would have all the exact identical mods as me.

·
Registered
763 Posts
oh, and the steering wheel right.

It is pretty nice, it says on the websiteit is a 'nardi' steering wheel, so it does seem like it is an aftermarket brand product

about the fitting, I would assume it would have no problem fitting on with an adapter. but if you are getting it from the dealership, you'll be paying an arm & a leg, maybe check into the company nardi? I like the idea of theemblem on the wheel , I wonder if it has an airbag?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am pretty sure it has to have an airbag. Hopefully I can wait a bit (for some people to wreck them protoge, protoge5, or MP3) and pick up one from Mazda Recycling... maybe even ebay. Those are just so yummy.

·
Registered
283 Posts
those come on the miata as well. listed at $1500 with airbag so don't get so attached. just wait 3 years or so for the 2nd hand supply to be available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts