Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well dudes... Im goin on my first trip to somewhere tropical... Im goin to da Bahamas!!! I cant wait to sit under a pom tree and drink dirty bananas!! haha (apparently its a nice tropical milkshake type drink)
So wish me luck with the native ladies and I look forward to checkin the posts when I get back.
mazdaspeedster- Ill have the pics up of my interior probably mid next week when I get back. Perhaps we could hook up some time, burn a head and shoot the shit about our cars. Im right at warden and finch, which is pretty close to kennedy and steeles... lates all yall :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
What A Bahama Mama Drink IS!

1 Ounce Rum
1/2 Banana Liquior
1/2 Malibu
2 Ounces Orange Juice
2 Ounces Pinapple Juice
1/4 Ounce Grenedine

Blend Together in a Mixer and pour into a Hurricane Glass with Ice. Top it off with Sprite or 7-UP and Garnish with a Pinapple with a Cherry Spear!
I work as a Bartender At Applebee's. That's how WE make it!
Later,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ahh shit that's right you'r a bartender :) hope you come to our MPOC BBQ, there a few guys that think they won't be staggering by the end of the night, i don't know about that.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ohhhh......

Hey Dude, Just when is this get together? I'd be totally interested in going! Just let me know when, etc...and I'll get back to you! Thanks!

P.S
I guess i'd be the only 6 there ugh?

·
Registered
39 Posts
for the date might be in MAY, just check up on our BB will be talking about it more as the snow starts to melt.

yeah you would be only mx6 (so far) but not the only 2L, so you should still feel right @ home

[Edited by MIKEB on 03-04-2001 at 04:50 AM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts