Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the battery light on my 6 will come on for a split second if I get on it like I'm racing. I was hoping it would go away but it hasn't! It did it last night for the first time in a couple of months. Should I take it in or is just a glitch! I do have a 1 year old battery in the car, so that's not the problem. I also have an alarm system hooked up to the battery, an Alpine radio that is grounded to the extra fuse, and a 12inch woofer. Is this just draining the life out my poor battery, or could it be my spark plugs. I have 56500 on the car and the original spark plugs. Any ideas before I spend a butt load at the dealer?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well no one ever replied to this so I took it by the dealer today b/c my warranty on my car is about to come u and it hasn't gone away. When I asked the potential problem they said it was most likely the alternator going out. I go to school in a small town and I have a good repor (sp?) with these people so I believe them. Future reference for all those who might be having the same problem in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts