Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I'm about to relocate my battery, got the kit and everything. I was just wondering if anyone who's already done this can give me any pointers. Should I just run the power cable through the hole in the firewall which my amp power cable is coming through? Where did you hide the cable on the way to the back? Just under the sideboards? It's (I think) a 2 guage cable, so I don't know if it will fit...Thanks for any advice.

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
vishvash88 said:
Hey guys. I'm about to relocate my battery, got the kit and everything. I was just wondering if anyone who's already done this can give me any pointers. Should I just run the power cable through the hole in the firewall which my amp power cable is coming through? Where did you hide the cable on the way to the back? Just under the sideboards? It's (I think) a 2 guage cable, so I don't know if it will fit...Thanks for any advice.
Hide the cable in the gutter, under the door threshold. 4 gauge fits, dunno about 2.

Use the same cable as you use for the amps :)
-Garrett

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
2 guage works- i ran mine through the interior, and haven't had a prob.

Adam

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.