Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys... I feel really ****ty about doing this, but I gotta do what I gotta do...

I have to pay for some testing here at school on Tuesday and I'm flat out broke... I've been trying to collect on some debts that are owed to me, but the available finances aren't going to cut it...

I need to know if any of you guys need some help with your cars... You want them blinged out, cleaned, work done, etc...let me know... I have Friday afternoon/night (not going out on Halloween...no money) and all day Sunday...

You all know I've got the tools and the expertise.. I've got more detailing/cleaning products than I care to talk about too...

Post here and I'll be keeping track.. Leave a phone number if I don't have it already... Thanks guys... You're helping out my education...

Total $$$ I need to get by Tuesday is $300

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh cool! I forgot about that... thanks man!

·
Registered
350 Posts
hey man, you ever get it figured out?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eh, not really...

·
Registered
350 Posts
too late to help out?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you need help with your car.. I'll help.. Yes, its too late, but I'll still work on your car if you need..

Jon

·
Registered
350 Posts
man, sorry im too late, howd it work out? i coulda worked out something with you. i dont really need things done, but you can always find SOMETHING right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts