1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's what I propose for some BC meets this summer:

July 29: BOOM AutoShow "The largest performance & audio show in Western Canada"
edit: It was nice to see some of you there

Sept 8/9: Field of Dreams - Now less than 2 weeks away!
There is lots of interest in this event with the guys on ProbeTalk, and from what I've heard, it's a great car show. Let's make this one a big meet with BC/Alberta/Wa probes & MX-6's.

What do you guys think? Let me know if you are interested in attending either date, or if there are better dates for you.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, you guys missed a great meet oppertunity at the Boom Autoshow (see my review of the show here), but we are still having another big meet this summer in Kelowna. Several Probetalk members have now committed to this meet on Sept. 8 & 9, so it's definately a go! Keep checking the BCPOC website for the latest details and reply here if you are interested in coming along.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 Weeks till the meet!

The Kelowna meet is definately a go - there are several Probe's going but I haven't heard from too many BC MX-6'ers yet. We are currently planning other events while in Kelowna, such as paintball, or maybe go-karting. Let me know if you'll be able to join the fun.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meet Tomorrow!

Just a reminder to any BC MX-6's that the Kelowna meet will be THIS WEEKEND (Sept. 8/9). There will be at least 6 Ford probes and 2 MX-6's there - probably more, and I've just heard that we may even get a chance to put all of our cars into the Field of Dreams car show. Click the BCPOC link and go to the meets section for more info. Hope to see lots of MX-6's there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts