Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1994 2.0 Mx6
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as it turns out the BC Racing coilovers that Ive purchased off Ebay are not in stock and I can't seem to find any others. Any ideas from where I can get BC's?
Preferably with shipping to Europe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have you tried looking at the d2 coilovers. Ksport seem to be the most popular choice here and I am sure they can be readily found still.

I managed to find the BC-Racing VS series locally in Australia but am not sure if it will help you.

·
Registered
1994 2.0 Mx6
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D2's are like 4k on ebay. BC's were like 900. Also dont really know anything about KSport, the price seems okay.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Fortune auto make a set of coilovers for this car also and are built upon order and are said to be good however this is their entry level coilovers but I have heard good things nonetheless.

Hmm... would these D2 coilovers work for you? They seem to be cheaper.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Honestly they are my plan A. BC's are nice and would probably work well for you. I believe their coilovers are also a little softer if that makes sense. The D2's and ksport are very similar in fact it's widely known/suspected that Ksport are somewhat of an offshoot of D2 or they at least manufacture the springs for ksport.

If I come across any retailers for that ship internationally for BC coilovers you are after I will let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts