Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know what year or trim it was, all I can say is that it was loud and I could see its big muffler tip.

He was revving around and i passed him with the turbo, I then led the way to a nice empty wide road. I was ahead and slowed down to about thirty. He paced me and then we both gunned it. I went from thirty to about 70 and he was atleast 4 cars behind me. I slowed down again, same results.

When will they learn??

I also was messing with a newish camaro, I dont know anything about it except it had a dual exhaust and sounded nice. We paced each other at about 20mph and both gunned it, it was wet outside so we both lost traction. We repeated this many times and once I actually managed to get some traction and pulled on him. I stopped when I reached about 45mph. I dont think he was really trying because his car sounded like it was really powerful.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Good kill bro, keep on whoopin ass!

·
Registered
848 Posts
mxmissle9 said:
you raced in the rain? where's your head kid. first off, its dangerous. second, and least important... how can you see any decent results when the tires just light up? THINK!!
Agreed

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
[sarcasm]
ummm... this once I raced in the snow against a C5 and we started from a dig. It was the coolest!!!

In first we both just spun our back tires and sat in place; so in second we shifted and the same results... both just spun at the light not going anywhere. Then I finally dropped it into third and took off like maybe two feet as he sat there spinning still. So I beta a Vette by half a car man!!! It was awesome.

The crappy part was we kept hitting each other as our back ends went everywhere... but it's cool to race in slippery conditions so we didn't care. 9 grand in repairs, a knee surgery, and a wheel chair later I was back in the drivers seat rippin it up!!!

[/sarcasm]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts