Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
What is the turn over time from the initial payment to pick up? Basically from the point where you tell them you want one and commit to it to the point where your driving out of the lot with a your newly installed KLZE.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
What is the turn over time from the initial payment to pick up? Basically from the point where you tell them you want one and commit to it to the point where your driving out of the lot with a your newly installed KLZE.
Depends if you got a new clutch or not! You can probably just bag on it once you get it (if you still with the old clutch/flywheel setup...) but if i were to get another one, i'd be easy on it for about 500-1000km's

·
Registered
2 Posts
well right now tiger has a klze for 595 lol i plan on getting that hope its worth it and what all would i need to go along with it would i have to change anything else..i have a 95 v6 mystere any help would be great

·
Banned
991 Posts
^^^^that's not a klze your tlaking about, that's a DE.i saw that(you gotta watch out, because he WILL tell you it's JAPANESE engine but it's not KLZE, well they are all japanese engines, aren't they?)
their cheapest ZE is liek $650.
but i don't know about that place.on every add for the milege it sais 15-35K km(or whatever) it's the same over ALL the adds for the motors..............sounds kinda iffy to me,
and i called them about an auto tranny, and the guy was like $700, and on the website it only sais $120.............

·
Registered
76 Posts
So far, I've heard many good compliments about Tiger, and only one bad (and the guy was known throughout montreal forums as a lowballer)

Wherever you go, do NOT go to Nagano. I know 3 people who got ripped off from there 9there's one who did 10km with the engine before it blew, and they refused refund because they said he looked like the kind of guy who did streetracing...)

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
So far, I've heard many good compliments about Tiger, and only one bad (and the guy was known throughout montreal forums as a lowballer)

Wherever you go, do NOT go to Nagano. I know 3 people who got ripped off from there 9there's one who did 10km with the engine before it blew, and they refused refund because they said he looked like the kind of guy who did streetracing...)
I purchased my first KLZE from Nagano. It was fast, clean and did it ever turn on ;) I bagged the living crap out of it. Even on a Cold engine haha, I blew it up in 3 months. I deserved it though haha. I had good service with them as well.

My newest KLZE is from jdmsoure.ca Great place. When I lived in Calgary I went to go see them and they even let me go out back and see their engine storage. All I can say is. WOW i was impressed. I never heard anything bad about them yet!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
ya i know this is an old thread...but i just got a 'klze' from jdm source. I guess he didn't have one so he outsourced it to Japan Power...known scammers. So i get the ZE bottom end and IM with the DE heads....getting my money back so it seems to be working out.

that being said what a pain in the ass and no motor to show for it.

the reason i mention this is because he's like...'those idiots, i could have sent you one, i've got like 10 of em sitting here'. Now after i send the fake back, he can't get a hold of his guys in motreal and he doesn't have any there blah blah blah.

just seems like an inconsistent story. Not to happy with the way things have gone down

·
Registered
3,883 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
i know this thread is old but i just got a klze from tiger and it was a klze bottom with klde heads and klze straight neck intake with alot of broken and missing parts, they are trying to say that kl01 and kl31 are the same.. Not happy!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
And now an update. Today they are telling me that they are out of stock... so im reterning the klze/de does anyone have a klze for sell :/

21 - 38 of 38 Posts