Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheres the best place i can get jspec style seats (like the m-editions) I dont care what condition they are in as i am switching the foam and using the jspec interior cloth to recover them.

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
?? Jspec seats like the M-Edition wtf are those?.....Jspec are no different then our own

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im talking about the seats with the headrests, i was looking through the guide though and noticed that the leather ls seats had them also. I thought it was only the m-edition seats that came with a seperate headrest.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
all the leather front seats for the 2nd gen have a separate headrest

im talking about the seats with the headrests, i was looking through the guide though and noticed that the leather ls seats had them also. I thought it was only the m-edition seats that came with a seperate headrest.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Jspec has the same seat as Espec, like this, form my Espec car:

And from Jspec:

And other Espec MX:

Best place? In Europe ;)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just need the frames so i can use the fabric that your sending me pawel :D Why do i spend so much money on my car lol

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My problem is i cant find a set near me and shipping would be ungodly high.

·
No one told me about this
1,426 Posts
You can find JDM cloth but cant find Aspec seats lol, u fail lol......good luck with your search though

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found the seats, forgot i live in driving distance of hughes!

·
Registered
451 Posts
So, You will have Jspec seats? ;)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Curious, anyone else in the united states have a jspec/espec cloth style interior?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
I was wondering if someone with high intrest in jspec stuff would chime in on this thread lol. Now im waiting on ragincanadian to chime in.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If i had another mx6 (might next week if my wife buys the one thats been offered to us) id redo it with a style 44 kit, jet black with oem style carbon fiber hood and trunk, jspecs, rx8 rims, tinted windows and the interior with jet black leather with red piping and of course the KLZE. So i guess i like the mix, just the mazdaspeed conversion seemed a lot more fun and i know i wont get sick of it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
JDM is great but "JDM RHD Conversion (coming the summer of 09)" is quite... CRAZZZYY! ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts