Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i finally decide to get my body kit installed i want to add the shogun wing as well, so where is the best place to get it for a good price, erebuni is pretty expensive. also when i do this i will also be selling my mid-high style wing w/ long led's for pretty cheap.
thanks for the info........

--mcbride

·
Registered
200 Posts
Ask jacob dobelbower where he got his. I think his looks better than the Erebuni because it sits higher off the trunk & the sides don't touch. I believe that it's a universal spoiler, so you should be able to find it for a good price. Let me know what you find out too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pic of the wing

where can i see a pic of jacob dobelbower's wing?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Advance Racing

Email Advance racing: [email protected]

They sold the GTR (shogun) wing to me for $302.40US w/ shipping. My body shop said that this wing was the best quality spoiler they had seen in a long time.

Alex

G

·
Hey--I like this wing better than the Erebuni shogun b/c of the way it sits up higher. Who makes this wing and where can you buy it?:cool:

·
Registered
921 Posts
The higher one is also a lot heavier which prolly doesnt matter to you guys.

·
Registered
200 Posts
re: who makes it?

www.speedandstyle.com has this spoiler

for $394, which is only $37 more than Erebuni & $49 more than 2Fast. I think the slightly higher price is worth it for a spoiler that doesn't touch the trunk.

·
Registered
131 Posts
fine, don't listen to me

I am not sure if you guys SKIPPED OVER my message or not.. I got that spoiler (with LED lights) for about $302.40 w/ shipping. Are we ignoring my messages.. or?

Alex

·
Registered
76 Posts
The wing

I have currently emailed a-racing for information on how to buy one. I went threw thier entire sight and could not find it listed, so I provided enough information to clue whoever got the email excatly what spoiler I wanted. If you called then excatly who did you talk to cause I'm more then interested in buying one, i was stuck on the GTR from Corksport, that one who have just bent it over....

·
Registered
131 Posts
Advanced Racing

The guy I talked to @ Advance Racing was Kevin. If you can't get a hold of him, let me know.

You can send him a picture of my car.. or even that picture up above.

alex

·
Registered
76 Posts
aholm

Hey aholm, what body kit do you have on there. It looks like the buybodykits.com (Ninja) body kit. Am i right or is it something differnt? Cause I dont think the front comes out like that in buybodykits, and I didnt think the sides look like that, but if they are cool. So what kit is that?

·
Registered
131 Posts
yep

I'm assuming that the boybodykits.com kit is the spoilers etc kit. The kit on my car is the spoilers etc kit, purchased on a bulk buy.

I think the exact name is the GTR, but I'm not positive.

Alex

·
Registered
76 Posts
The wing

Hey, do you happen to have the URL in which you found the wing. Like the actuly page that has the price and order form? If you could please post it I'd appricate it, thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
no, but you can have his email address!

I don't even know if it is on their website.. but you can email Kevin Leung at [email protected]

Tell him you want the GTR spoiler for the MX6 and he will send you a picture to verify.

alex

·
Registered
131 Posts
STOLEN!!!! F***R!!!!

someone stole my GTR Spoiler off my car two nights ago, while it was parked on the street. What kind of @ss would do that?!?!??!?!?! Not only is my spoiler gone, but there are huge pry marks on the trunk lid. The Bolts ripped through my trunk lid.. and are probably still on the spoiler.

If anyone buys/sees a green (or freshly painted) GTR spoiler, that has a little damage to it (pry marks or any other sign) please let me know.

Alex

1 - 19 of 19 Posts