Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what are the best tires for a Mazda MX6 1994 LS? I was thinking of Toyo but they might be expensive. I also need these tires to be all season with a reasonable price. Can anyone help out??

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
It would probably be a matter of opinion as to what tires are best. I'm ordering my wheels/tires over the winter(we had some snow yesterday...YUCK) so that I will have them for the spring time. I'm gonna get Nitto 450's and I'll post how I like them next spring! Not that anyone will wait that long for my review, but I've heard these are great tires, along with Toyo Proxes.

bj

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GOODYEAR?

What about Goodyear tires X1 i believe?? I think their all season.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
depends on your budget. Can we say p e r e l l i ..... boys and girls? Well i've heard proxes are good, personally i have michelins low profile on my stock rims and although a bit pricy ( i should have them paid off next labor day.....jj ) i haven't had a complaint yet, no perellis mind you but good.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ARE THEY A LOT OF $$$

How much would Perelli tires go for?? The all season ones?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Ok i have an update.... bridgestone Potenzas 205/50/r15 84t
and they look good on our wheels.......

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had to reply to this one. I got Pirelli 6000 sport veloce tires about 4 months ago. So far so good. Bought them at a local tire shop who ordered them in for $736 Canadian. (4 tyres. 205 x 55 x 15). I should have got the wider ones though. No snow here yet so am not sure how well they will work, but the wet road grip has been excellent. They are all seasons....and look kind of cool too with a large predominant groove down the middle.

PeMIL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts