Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Best Under Body kit

1K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  medition 
#1 ·
Which do u think is the best under body kit and where to buy from just trying to get the best ideas Neon, Led and what brand... thanks

#3 ·
Malicious said:
The best underbody kit is NO underbody kit :tup:

mmmm you're gonna get alot of answers like that wherever you go.... and i agree with malicious...

try checking out some honda forums, those are usually alot larger and you would have a better chance of finding what you want there.

#7 ·
LED's are 5x brighter than neons and more durable plus they can be udes to strobe, flash change colors etc... Neons give you a good overall glow but are much more fragile. Checkout our website @ www.vanhorn1.com we sell PlasmaGlow and StreetGlow products at the guaranteed best prices anywhere. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on lighting.

#8 ·
I have a streetglo neon kit orange in color for sale 100 bucks if you want it put it on and didn't like the color so I took it off it was on there for like 3 days.

#14 ·
MetalMatrix said:
Thread Subscribed!

I plan to put underbody on after my kit, and it is good to know what I should get. Don't care if it is tacky or rice or whatever. There is on/off switch and it's my car. :D
EXACTLY!! haha, I plan on putting some on, but I won't have a kit, so it will be hard to tuck it up under so you can't see the bulbs. I dunno if I will put white or blue on yet......

#17 ·
NewDriver200 said:
Which do u think is the best under body kit and where to buy from just trying to get the best ideas Neon, Led and what brand... thanks

just get the universal ones from ebay .. my friend bought Eurolite from ebay for $200 cdn shipped , and they look pretty good on his car...running the wires is a PITA.. beware

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.