Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some better looking pic of my 6 than the last i posted. you can see the jspecs a lot better now. enjoy!! but dont forget the booze })

i need to replace the zip tie...waiting on my friend to make brackets...and slam the thing!! watcha think?

solar <---:freak:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice ride Solar!!! AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! I want J-Specs NOW!!!

Anyway, it look sweet buddy. Can't wait to se her lowered!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Love the lights

I love the J-spec headlights. They do so much for the car. I'll I have to say is sweet ride.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hey!!

Where in the Great Lakes state do you reside?? I too am from the Great Lake state... Out near the Grand Rapids area.... BTW car looks really good... Love the rims....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Engine Temperature

Hey Solarslash, wicked 6 you got there :cool:

Hope I'm not out of topic... gulp :E

I looked at the closeup view of your j-specs and noticed that the two plastic pieces that hide the AC parts in front of your rad are gone...

I took mine out yesterday and went for a good test drive and my engine temp went past the 3/4 mark on my temp gauge... (usually it's at dead center) The car was litterally eating up the road with the plastic things off... but I got scared of the hi temp
so I put the plastic things back on... :(

What does your temp gauge tell you and did you chage your thermostat or anything else related to engine temp?

Thanx!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bobby,
i have noticed no change in temperature with them off. my friends and i went out last night and i was driving like a mad man..gauge stayed right in the middle, just like it always does. had to take them off to install the jspecs. hope ya get it under control.

solar

·
Registered
166 Posts
hmm .... i installed my jspec projectors and were still able to keep those things in. i had to bend the left side piece though. i would like to think they do help in cooling cause they channel the air to the radiator instead of goin up towards the hood.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Looks great with the JSPECs. AL you have to do now is lower it and give the engine a good clean. I hate to see a dirty engine and clean car.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i like a lot of things dirty myself...an engine bay isnt one of them. ;) my bro is trying to hook me up with some GC's at cost so ill be happy if he can. then ill get some KYB or Tokico all the way around. later, thx for the replies!!

solar

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks tight! Love the J-specs on the six. Just two questions though, where did you relocate the turn signals, and is the electrical work DIY'able?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
speedy:

yes the wiring is all DIY. i still havent figured out have to wire the corners however. hehe, i guess i should figure it out. im lazy...

solar

·
Registered
763 Posts
??

I thought it said on corksport that the j-specs needed custom body work to get in installed??

Is it really DIY'able?

and is there a cheaper link for them than from corksport?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i tried grabbing pics of the radiator support that i cut. but the damn camera ran outta memory. i thought i had the pic but when i took the camera back to who i borrowed it from to snag the pics it wasnt there. :( ill grab ya those pics when i find another camera guys. i promise.

solar

·
Registered
475 Posts
those jspecs look sweet but drop that car for god sakes!!! and put some sort of exhaust on there solar!!!

and is that a dodge shadow in the background of the first pic? a quality car....

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya thats the gf's car. it's not fast at all. hehe.

solar

·
Registered
763 Posts
that car looks sick for your girl's car !!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey where did you get the J-Specs man? Ive been lookin allllll over for the damn things but I cant find em. Even on the net. Coulda ya help me out?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts