Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
damn, i just realize, another utah person! im see'ing utah people everywhere! you from salt lake? you ever goto the street races? i wanna race you in my 626! hehehehehe

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sup jdre...

Yeah i live in SLC, and my car is pretty much dead stock, except the K&N
so you'd smoke my ass...
and I dunno much about streetracing here, and I'll go once I get my car a bit fater...hell, I can only beat civics here...and that's pissing me off.
Once I get 2 125 NOS then i'll go racing...yeah right:eek:
:D :D
we'll keep in touch...

G

·
0 Posts
you dont have to be fast to goto the races! damn, i drive an atx 626, and im out there all the time! if i can fix my leaks this week, im gonna run out at rmr and see what i can get in the 1/4!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and...

Where did you get ur IAT mod done at? did you do it yourself?
I am looking into R&D shop at sandy, but I dunno if they can, and if they can, it'll take time.
I personally think R&D is one of the best here, but correct me if I am wrong jdre...
I only say that cause my freidn is the owner there...
have you seen THAT rx7? SICK SICK car...})

G

·
0 Posts
i did it myself, took me less than an hour! the longest time was spent mounting the switch. i dont have any reason to goto any shops, lol! i dont have the money to buy anything like that. which rx-7 are you talking about? there are a few around here! the white one (i think his name is dyski), or the yellow one that farsheed is sporting now? if i needed motor work, i would goto transmission city, cause i know the guy..he has the fastest teg in utah. but for other misc things, i owuld probably goto modern garage or competition design. well, if you got icq or aim, my icq number is 2030853, and my AIM/Aol name is smdandb2 . catch you later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts