Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you receive an email saying hotmail needs you to verify your personal info with in 3 days or your account will be closed, DON'T!

Its a scam that looks and sounds pretty legit. What happens, is when you do this, they will hack into your list, and email every one of your contacts pretending to be you saying your on a vacation and you have got stuck with out money and they need someone to send you cash immediately to help get you home. Then of course when they get someone who will send them money, they give your contact THEIR account number.

I actually called and reported my email and this is the information the guy told me.

Pass it on.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I roundhouse kick scams like Chuck Norris, Thuss i would never get scammed.

Everyone should know major services never contact you to verify passwords & stuff. These services never close accounts any how. But there is a sucker every nanosecond.

As for sending money... i wouldn't send no money unless my friend phoned me direct from wherever they were. I would also be calling arround to verify where that friend is.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
lmao sending money i would send a brown paper bag with every animal crap in it with the bag on fire see if he or she likes that~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts