Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I sure hope you stick around. I'm sure we will all miss you if you leave.* thinks of a plot to make Scooby stay * :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Have the sponsored ads at left gotten bigger or something? I swear I just refreshed and POOF I started noticing them a lot more.

-Kris

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
oh shit we have an i trader thingamijjer

·
Registered
284 Posts
do these ads bug anyone else? I would think we could put thin rows or something, two rows instead of two columns would make a huge difference I think. I know money for clicking is the key, but you have to scroll nearly an entire page to see more than 3 posts.

·
Premium Member
6,941 Posts
do these ads bug anyone else? I would think we could put thin rows or something, two rows instead of two columns would make a huge difference I think. I know money for clicking is the key, but you have to scroll nearly an entire page to see more than 3 posts.
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. The only ads I see in threads are a single banner at the top. The majority of the ads are on the home page, and are off to the left side. They don't bother me at all, the ones on the home page actually blend in better now.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
You shouldnt see any more advertisements than what was there before unless you are logged out. The only increase in advertising was for non-members.

·
Registered
284 Posts
You shouldnt see any more advertisements than what was there before unless you are logged out. The only increase in advertising was for non-members.
I see I see, sorry guys, I sometimes get logged out due to inactivity and dont realize it till I try and post again. After I get logged out, I see these two side by side column ads by google at the top. That's what I was seeing. Again sorry.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Not sure...I will pose it to them though. :)

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
I for one welcome our new masters :D . Would just like to thank Sean for his many years of running the site, wow nearly 8 years lol. Don't completely disapear and make sure you come back for the 10th year anniversary if all is well :D.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Except that now there are "sponsor" forums.
DIYAutoTune.com - MX6.com
Outlaw Engineering - MX6.com

That seems to be the first major change from an end user point of view.

Along with a new administrators.

Not that these are good or bad things, just interesting changes.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Hi, a fellow member from the Finnish Mazda forum says he can't add new posts to an older thread of his on the Europe regional forum, any relation to this?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts