Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK big drive coming up.
What do you recommend, In the way of Fuel additives, tyre pressure, speed verses economy {what speed is good value for money/Ks per litre}I.E how fast should I drive, and how to get comfy enough to sleep in a 2 seater and other tips for a long drive? :D
Thanks guys Mr. MX6

·
Registered
55 Posts
How tall are you Mr M? I'm 6'2" and when I tried to sleep in my old '93 MX6 it was a nightmare because the seat can't be laid to full flat position. The back seat is no good cause of the hump in the middle between the two seats.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea 6 2 so I’m pretty stuffed ay. And I’m brining the cheese and kisses. I’m probobly going to have to thumb out for accommodation on the way over as well. …Bummer .

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
see, should have got 5 doors ;)

why not dump (put down) the rear seat back and have your legs in the boot???? dont know how that will work in mx6 but that what i used to do in mine

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good idea but I’ve got a bloody great big sub box in the boot that just about fills it:E . And I’m not taking it out for the trip I need something to keep me sane on the mind-numbing ride over there:eek: .
I suppose I could always use "No dose pills":eek: and not sleep!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
make sure you balance out the 'no dose pills' with the right amout of sleeping pills....(ref. to the simpsons)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
“You’re an Ideas man”
Now back on topic..
Tyre pressure fuel type/additives and alike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts