Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how do you think a Black 6 with red accents would look? im trying to figure it out, maybe some chinese writing or some shit like that? andbody have a black 6 with ground effects?

·
Registered
143 Posts
i think it would look tight... :cool:
as long as you don't go overboard, just do some small accents... that's my opinion

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a 6 with the shogun body kit though

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Ok we have a situation here...... Before you do anything rash, your obviously in an altered state on mind. Chinese letters? Red trim? On an elegant looking blk 6? Please before you harm yourself and possibly others, Stop what your thinking, Put the 6 down. Step away slowwwwly, Step away from the 6. I'm not going to tell you again, I don't care about how your parents treated you, I don't care about what your friends think, or what you think society owes you. STEP AWAY NOW!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
ok ill hold him down and twinturbo you beat the shit out of him(were cops right?) hehehe j/k

first off the car is from japan well actually from "flat rock" but we wont get into that!!! anyways do put no funky lettering on your car just leave it alone maybe some windsheild stickers and some side window stickers but dont get to crazy with it!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im not going to go crazy i just dont want a plain 6, i want to make it different, im not going to put huge decals on it just small ones, on the winshield and shit like that. any ideas?

·
Registered
216 Posts
how about some nice side graphics in red and white!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would love to put side graphics but i cant find any, does anyone have a website for side graphics?

·
Registered
242 Posts
TwinTurbo you hold him, Rstylemx6 you beat him and I will rescue his poor 6 before he turns it into a "Honda MX-6 Type-R"!!!

Think about what you are doing man!! Chinese lettering???? Why don't you just put a picture of Uncle Ben on the side, 5 minutes, 4 new sticker and you got Rice!!!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well im going to do what i want with the symbols unless i can find better graphics, and what the **** does honda have to do with a 6? cause of the decals i want to put on it? no way my car i will do what i want

·
Registered
511 Posts
i believe the reason you had a response like this is b/c most people bought an mx6 to be different than the hordes of hondas out there. and by placing "ricey" type lettering/graphics we feel that you are just conforming to the honda import scene.

but in the end its whatever floats your boat. it your car so whatever you think looks good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
man you idiots need to back off. what the hell is wrong with putting asian letters on an mx6, huh? first of all, the mx6 is an asian car. second of all, it would look tight if it did. hey, its not like putting japanese letters on a cavalier or a bmw for crying out loud, so stop bitchin' so much. i mean, look at the '98 and up honda accords and the civic coupes. they were all assembled in america, yet there are a lot of them with chinese letters and shit. so like i said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with putting chinese letters on your 6, as long as you do not put something so stupid like a VTEC sticker or something. I saw a BMW 318ti with a "Powered by Mugen" sticker and just started laughing my ass off, thinkin how stupid this owner can go with his car. heh

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks so much man, somebody came around that thought it would look tight like me, i go asking for suggestions and all i got was negitive shit, thanks a lot for being positive

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey man you looked for opinions, but when someone gives you negative ones you get upset!! What's the deal?? We don't like Chinese or "asian" lettering on 6's, because it looks too much like a ricey civic. Do what you want man, but I don't like it, you ask for an opinion and you got mine. Rice it up if you want to!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Confushis say Some men would rather die by Praise then to live with critizism..... And always remember Opinions are like assholes everyone got one and they usually stink. So take what we say in stride and form your own thoughts about it! but you wanna be unique, what about a two tone paint job? Cream bottom and blk top? How about graphics? WWW.MODERNIMAGE.NET DON'T DESPAIR WE'RE HERE FOR YOU .

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks a lot twin turbo. you helped a lot.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Anytime, We're all here for the same reasons. Anything i can do for a fellow sixer let me know. If you ever have any other questions drop me a line [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts