Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Im selling my black J spec. Low mileage (75,000 miles) Recon gearbox, stainless steel exhaust, black leather interior. Good alarm spolier with working brake light. Has 11 months mot but no tax selling as too many projects now

Pictures below

£800 ono

Thanks

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i've got some of those already.

·
Banned
1,507 Posts
Come on someone - this car for £800 is a steal. Great mileage, and probably the best J-Spec example I have seen in a long time.

Ben.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I would so snipe that bitch if it didn't require shipping it 10,000 km. Fizzle.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HI All

Sorry i relisted it for sale as its now motd and at a higher price than before. Id rather it goes to someone thats an enthusiast rather than someone that will wreck it

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
I thought there were a few guys in the market for a J-Spec? You don't get much better than this. Best looking black leather interior I've seen.

Elmer

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Clive,

I would have thought a 200bhp Auto would more than compensate against a 164bhp Manual.

My pal John's old 'E' spec ATX MX 6 was a nice drive on Motorways and in traffic, of course, so I could live with one again.

Paula

auto....i want manual, shame, but its bloomin good looking six is that.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
i'd love another j-spec, but not a granny box, must be manual.

·
Super Moderator
1,083 Posts
I'm not familiar with the interior of Jspecs. Is that a custom centre arm rest or standard for a Jspec?

Elmer

·
Registered
859 Posts
i understand what you mean Paula, but i really dont like autos, at least not for my daily drive. Its a shame, as I would love a manual jspec, in fact, i am always keeping my eye out for one...its the extra gadgets you see!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
That arm rest did come on some j-specs but is quite rare. I've only seen 1 other like that and its a big ole beast of a thing that gets in the way, especially on a manual.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Hi Clive,

You betcha

Paula

i understand what you mean Paula, but i really dont like autos, at least not for my daily drive. Its a shame, as I would love a manual jspec, in fact, i am always keeping my eye out for one...its the extra gadgets you see!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Lassi,

Now that would be an interesting drive .....:tup:

Paula
Hehe... I know...

Too bad the ferry that used to go between Newcastle and Bergen (Norway) no longer is running. THAT would really made it easy for me to get the car, but a drive through France, Belgium, Holland, Germany and Denmark isn`t TOO much, is it??:cool:

Really need that KLZE though... ANY KLZE for that matter...

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hi

Could you tell me about the condition of the bodywork / paint? And whats the service history / cam belt etc?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts