Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both in great condition, with the exception of the lower left line of the "X" being slightly ripped in the "MX-6" stitching on one mat. Otherwise they look great. These are for a right hand drive car, so great if you're doing a conversion, or lucky enough to own a RHD MX6.

$70 shipped

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I wonder if the passenger side would be the same as the passenger side of a LHD 6 still.. *Waits for pics*

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I wonder if the passenger side would be the same as the passenger side of a LHD 6 still.. *Waits for pics*

No, it's shaped differently. It still fits, but looks a little wierd because of the shape. The passenger side has the cutout for the trunk/gas door release, because you're switching things around. I'm giving them a cleaning, then I'll post pics
Edit: Best offer by Wednseday, as it's going to take them a day to dry out. Will be taking pics when they're dried out

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
PICS:

The MX-6 Logo is actually a very dark purple, under normal lighting it shines almost black. The flash kinda killed it, but you can see on the far left some of it's true color.

As you can see, the left mat doesnt have the cutout for the trunk/fuel door release....

Because it's jdm so it goes on the right...(duh)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
$65 shipped UPS ground.
Yes they are available, yes I still have them, if you want them, send me a paypal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts