Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a photoshop job. Tell me what you think, I've been thinking about actually doing this when I get some extra money.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It may not work, try dragging the image to the address bar and pressing enter when the address shows up.

·
Registered
216 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUDE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE DONT DO THAT TO YOUR CAR,, IT LOOKS UGLY!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
has a very racey look to it. if thats the look u like then go for it. i think gun metal gray is also a good color. gun metal rims with polished lips are soooo hot !!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I liked the way Mike Moffa's rims look on his red car. Anyways, I tried it with gunmetal color too in a seperate post. Check it out.

·
Registered
357 Posts
bigjeff said:
I think that black rims don't look good on the PS'd 6. However, I don't think they look that bad on this one...
http://members.aol.com/rezaxxii/album27.htm

I also think that gunmetal colored rims with a polished lip wouldn't look that bad.
i can't believe you tricked me into seeing that ugly piece of SHIAT. both of you (willmx6 and bigjeff) AND anyone else who thinks that BLACK or DARK GREY rims looks nice on ANY car... what's your problem?! are you really smoking crack? because black rims defeats the purpose of paying the money to have rims because it looks like the fricken metal wheels that you go out and grab $13 WHEEL COVERS foR!!!... jeeezus, why don't you (willmx6) just stick with the white rims, mainly because (a) white looks better than black (b) RX-7 rims are nice (c) you won't look like you busted all four tires and had to grab spares.

p.s. all those offended by any remarks made by me can just-- well, whatever i said would get edited anyways, so just imagine something bad.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well, I'm sorry I offended you. Hopefully I didn't offend you as much as strobes on an mx-6 offend me. Anyway, Mike Moffa (the owner of the car you are referring to) could not just get $13 hubcaps because his car was turbo and needed bigger tires to put that power to the ground. He thought it looked good and so do I.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts