Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black woods have decided to fly me over to Sydney for the day to go to there trade fair (as im such a good customer NOT).. is any one going ?
I leave here on Thursday 4th Dec. and get back on Friday the fifth. Not a lot of time for sight seeing im assuming but you never know (I have been to Sid B4 so no biggy)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
B---UMP!

So what can I do with my self for one day in Sydney… any good clubs or pubs to spend Thursday evening in…?

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Good City Hotel's like I think the Polvilion in George street have like Hapy hours on thursdays ( they use to last time I was there been a fair time but) , last time I was there I meet some females unfortunatly - they were lesbians ? It was my Indian mate who pointed them out- he's into that stuff , I was playing pool Gambling per-normal.

Thursday is late night shopping night in most suburbs -been coming back lately. City is the same I think

Thursday not much, Oh yeah some clubs but like most that don't start till 11pm and go untill 3AM or 5AM like the last thursday I went clubbing not- good for early friday starts

As for sight seeing - what do you want to see. If you at homebush your going to see the oylmpic venue ETC crap like that.

Of course it's just a train ride or so away from the city, get of Circular Quay station and you can see the great bridge and the house you re-painted. ETC ETC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts