Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, this is the first time i ever posted in this forum, mainly because my 6 has a huge smash on the passenger side, a black door, black front fender and black cas cap..and the rest of the car is red... WELL now its time to fix all that!!! im buying a blitz kit.. but im very very picky on how i want it.

First off..
Im going to get the blitz front and rear bumpers
and i want the shogun side skirts.
Like this:

minus the hood-spolier and side vents.

This is what they sell on Buybodykits.com (ilicitracing)

Ive been looking into this for a long time..and these are the only 2 sixes with the kit that ive found.

My qeastions are Who owns these 2 cars...where else can i get this kit......and for the real technical one... you need to look into detail on the 2 sixes... first look at the purple six...the front bumper Is short, and seems to fit the six perfect. The blue six's front bumper has a bit of length to it..kinda looks out of place... and thats my biggest pet peve, theres definetly a differnce. I like the purple six the best..and this is how i want mine done...so anybody have any ideas on how this guy made it fit so well?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
purple 6 he took a blitz kit, chopped the bottom half off and molded it to the top half of the 6 bumper.

the actual 6 blitz kit has extra room for a HUGE ASS intercooler. ah.... the possibilities...

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
That is Rogue's purple six. His front bumper was a Mitstubishi Eclipse front bumper molded to the MX-6's. Im thinking i might do the same thing also as him. Because i like thew way his looks more also. Between the headlights it is more rounded off and it does look more natural. Its going to be fun body work but i think it'll turn out in the end.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
eXtreMX-6, i wouldn't use rogue's headlights as a reference b/c they are acura CL headlights.

but yeah, that post thing is def funny!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Fuji>> I was referencing to the bumper part between the headlights. I know he has the CL's and they are pretty :D But if you look at the middle of the bumper his is rounded and the Blitz made for our car is more pointed... I guess i could make it that way by sanding and reinforcing though :D ill do that, Less work!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts