Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard of this new thing in Super Street, it's a blowoff valve speaker. I was thinking of getting it for my car cause then poeple will think I have a turbo! What do you guys think about it?

·
Registered
355 Posts
hmmm

After that..

Walmart wheel covers. Crome plastic ones.

Couple roadmaster subs, complete will beat'n neon. Put it in the back seat. It will look better.

OH OH !!!
An Erector set spoiler on back. 10-15 hps easy.

Mabey some N0S stickers too.

Got me all worked up here. Guess im hitting walmart on the way home.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
BOOOOO...Hey, maybe we can get some shrimp and a wok and make some stir-fry...In all honesty, though, let's say somebody is a moron and gets tricked by this piece of crap piece, let's say they have a turbo and take off, now you look like crap for getting smoked while trying to look cool. Rice. Why not just save the embarassment, get a geo metro or a 93 Saturn LS and plaster every sticker you can all over the outside, while leaving the engine and suspension stock? Then get a giant muffler tip and stick it on there, and drill a hole in the muffler to make it loud. Yeah, that would be hella cool...Nevermind about that Saturn, I just put down my down payment.
Crooks

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
yeah my favorite is the fake cross drilled rotors, when you can clearly see they just infront of the drum. i mean c'mon, do people really think that looks good

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
It is just one of those things mate .. do like to fake it… then fake it.. but you will inevitably be embarrassed by it when some one calls your bluff..

·
Registered
462 Posts
hmmm fake....

So let me ask this question...do we, the guys, flame the girls with fake boobs or do we just ignore it and enjoy em'??? ( LOL...Don't ask where that came from guys )

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Well that is it .. it is all a question of perspective .. some of us go nuts-o with appearance mods , making our cars “look” fast . so why not make it sound "fast" .. I ether way it is sort of a fake sensation.. do it if you want mate ..
On the silicone jublies.. well you can just about always spot a fake set of them as well..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts